Say Goodbye to Cheaters

Nowadays, it is a coin toss when it comes to having a successful marriage. The fact is that people do not do the things that it took to find a spouse in the first place. Over the years I have talked to men and women Chinalove.com Reviews alike about the cheating. I also have read many books about the topic, and I found some brow raising information.

 

There are a couple of things that stood out to me when I started doing research. One of the main complaints for men was that once women got married they let themselves go. Their complaints included that,

 

• Women gained too much weight after marriage

• They complained too much

• Women significantly reduced the amount of sex they gave.

 


One guy stated that he and his wife would only be intimate once every 2 months. He went on to say that he regretted Chinalove being married to her each and every day of his life. I thought about how sad that was.

 

Often times women do not do a bit of soul searching when it comes to the issue of cheating. Yes, every human being is in control of their own actions, sure enough. But, my thought provoking question is, "Do women assist in pushing their spouse to cheat?" I am a woman myself who has had 2 children and I totally understand that it can be hard to lose weight after 2 children. It takes discipline and hard work.

 

However, this guy made me think about a few things. If we as wives are constantly complaining about what it is that our husbands are doing or not doing, we refuse sex, and we look like a mess, Chinalove.com  are we to expect that we are going to have a great relationship?

 

I have witnessed good men turn bitter and cold because of the lack of appreciation and effort that their wives put into the relationship. Everything has become more important than their husband. The career is more important, the children, and the daily tasks. What about a wife's duty to your husband?

 

I understand that there are times in a relationship where you cannot stand to even look at him, because he may have disappointed you. This is the point where you need to seek counseling to help you to sort out the issues that you are having in your marriage.

 

It makes me happy to see families stay together and thrive. The fact is that we have to do the work so that we do not allow the door to be cracked for outsiders to come in and turn our lives upside down, and destroy our relationships

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments